Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New & Pre-Loved Item For Sale

Hi all bloggers, readers aka shopaholics :) I want to get rid some of my stuff with few good reasons behind ehehe please please please help me by buying or promoting my stuff to ur friends ok.. payment must be made within 3 days (from ur confirm mail at... mrsslurp at gmail dot com)

Never Been Used Item!
1) Guess Oversize belt
color : brown, buckle with bling2
RM 65
Pre- Loved Item! (Still In Good Condition)
1) Guess Hobo Bag
RM 130

2) Coach Ergo
Black Color Full lether
RM450

3) Guess Wedges
Light blue patent
Used twice, Size :7M
RM85

4) CK bucket bag!
Used twice
RM215


...all price state including postage ye ols & still can nego or offer me a reasonable price...;p

Thanks all for your time, enjoy the pictures, ..happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment