Monday, February 7, 2011

Superheros Party....frm my eyes!

Utk sentapan kala petang sblm masuk meeting...tee-hee

Party was great! Gud job & excellent!
Bravo to my SIL-Ein who doing this as a part time job in JB's.


















Party accessories..









Superhero of the day...Aisy Nadeem who turn 2 on 4th Feb ...



















Cake & cc from ovencomel (dot) blogspot (dot) com










Superheroes family..super dad!, super mom!, super girl!, super hero!, & super baby!..










Last session after the party end...harus le sesi posing gediks santai kan...









Last but not least...moi with 'party planner' & helper of the day! Phewwwww







Ps: frm my eyes..but tembak guna my SIL punya..hihi sama tp x serupa sbb lupa hangkut senjata! Hihhi


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad




No comments:

Post a Comment